Confidential Information Protection – DoD Cyber Security
GRAVICOM is a Navy Qualified Validator (NQV) and USMC Validator company. We offer senior Information Assurance (IA) professionals to build, populate, validate, and maintain Risk Management Framework (RMF) packages.
Software Support Activity (SSA) – 10+ years of corporate experience operating as a Software Support Activity (SSA) for Navy afloat systems. Change management, process control, documentation, accreditation, logistics, vulnerability management, & more!
Information Security Systems Engineering (ISSE) – Solutions architects for DoD Enterprise systems. GRAVICOM has significant corporate experience designing and implementing systems based on DoD acquisition and cyber requirements.
- Base-Wide IT Support Services
- Senior System Administrators
- Computer Network Defense (Redseal)
- Research, Development, Test, & Engineering (RDT&E) support
- Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Vulnerability Management
- STIGs, SCAP, ACAS, eMASS
- POA&Ms, SAR, SAP, Continuous Monitoring Plan (CMP)
Supply Chain Vulnerability Management
- Critical Program Information (CPI) analysis
- Program Protection Plan (PPP) / AT Plan
- Cyber Security Strategy (CSS)